Sunday, January 17

happy 100


my 100th post,
my 1st lomo picture,
and my 22nd birthday.
probably the first time i've been speechless as well.

i'll be celebrating on my birthday at my all-time favourtie restaurant and after that my currently favourite club, so anyone who knows when and where that is is welcome to join in.
don't expect invitation calls [in fact, my cell will be off all day, 22 years of 'здраве,щастие и любов' can really grind your nerves], it's free will this time, but i'm counting on everyone, of course :P
and don't bring flowers wrapped in plastic unless you are prepared for a lecture on co2 emission, melting icecaps and the extinction of the innuit race and polar bears..
xoxo

5 comments:

lomovera said...

три пъти ура за всичко.
nice pic;)

JtotheEllo said...

е щом на теб ти харесва няма кой да впечатлявам хаха,
за съжаление дайанката с която е правена не е моя..още :P

Schatz said...

ЧРД Schatzi :*

JtotheEllo said...

ш'ти кажа аз schatzi! xaxa

lomovera said...

препоръчвам ти да си вземеш lomo lc-a:)) ще ти бъде много по-лесно с лентите.
също и задължително - разходи се до битака в малашевци. насред тоталните боклуци, можеш да намериш стари ломо апарати. аз така си открих чертото. скоро ще пусна снимка от него в сайта. ще видиш.

и да - снимката наистина е мноооого хубава.