Wednesday, May 21

GLAZED DONUTS!

i remember all those countless times sitting at the grand trainstation waiting to catch a train to Munich, on our way back to Bulgaria. see, whenever we went back, my grandpa insisted to come say goodbye, and then we always sneaked away to the donut parlor and he bought me a sugar glazed donut. it was a long ridged french cruller, my grandpa loved them. and so did i.mmmmmm


i don't think i had had one in years, when last week me and my boyfriend accidentally got one of those on our tray, not the french cruller, but a simple sugar glazed donut at dunkin's. oh god was that yummy! ever since i think we've been having one every day. even the chocolate cream glazed ones...
oh, i sound like an addict.
WELL MAYBE I AM! OK?
haha jeez, i'm kidding... ha... ha... i'm out to eh...
haha here's a little ps. on that subject. randy kagan ftw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola JtotheEllo,
I was just looking for blogs in Bulgaria, when I found by chance yours. it is a quite interesting one and very beautiful.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

Anonymous said...

hahaha that stand up sketch is aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesooooooome
hahaha
and i also looovve krispy kreme donuts!
xx